1. Name and address of the responsible person
The person responsible within the meaning of the General Data Protection Regulation, other data protection laws applicable in the Member States of the European Union and other provisions of a data protection nature is the company:
Name of the data privacy officer
Name: Stefan Schmid
Phone: +49 6171 9519660
2. Collection and storage of personal data as well as type and purpose of
a) When visiting the website
When visiting our website, the browser used on your terminal device automatically sends information to the server of our website. This information is temporarily stored in a so-called log file. The following information is collected without your intervention and stored until automated stored until automated deletion:
- IP address of the requesting computer
- Date and time of access
- Name and URL of the retrieved file
- Website from which the access is made (referrer URL)
- browser used and, if applicable, the operating system of your computer as well as the
- Name of your access provider.
The aforementioned data will be processed by us for the following purposes:
- Ensuring a smooth connection of the website
- Ensuring a comfortable use of our website
- Evaluation of system security and stability, and
- zu weiteren administrativen Zwecken
The legal basis for the data processing is Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. f DSGVO. Our legitimate interest follows from the purposes for data collection listed above. In we use the collected data for the purpose of drawing conclusions about your person.
b) When registering for our newsletter
Provided that you have expressly consented in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. a DSGVO, we will use your e-mail address to send you our newsletter on a regular basis. newsletter to you on a regular basis. For the receipt of the newsletter, the specification of an e-mail address is sufficient. Unsubscribing is possible at any time, for example via a link at the end of each newsletter. Alternatively, you are welcome to send your unsubscribe request at any time using the above contact details, by e-mail or by post.
c) When using our contact form
For questions of any kind, we offer you the possibility to contact us via a form provided on the website. contact us via a form provided on the website. It is necessary to provide a valid e-mail address is required, so that we know from whom the request originates and to be able to answer it. Further information can be provided voluntarily. Data processing for the purpose of contacting us is carried out in accordance with Art. 6 Abs. 1 S. 1 lit. a DSGVO on the basis of your voluntarily given consent.
The personal data collected by us for the use of the contact form will be deleted data collected by us for the use of the contact form will be automatically deleted after completion of your request.
3. Data sharing
A transfer of your personal data to third parties for purposes other than those listed below will not take place. listed below will not take place. We will only share your personal data with third parties if:
- you have given your express consent in accordance with Art. 6 (1) p. 1 lit. a DSGVO
- the disclosure pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. f DSGVO is necessary for the assertion, exercise or defense of legal claims and there is no reason to assume that you have an overriding interest worthy of protection in the non-disclosure of your data
- in the event that a legal obligation exists for the disclosure pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. c DSGVO. legal obligation exists, and
- this is legally permissible and required according to Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. b DSGVO for the processing of contractual relationships with you is required
5. Data subject rights
You have the right:
- according to Art. 15 DSGVO information about your personal data processed by us. personal data processed by us. In particular, you can request information about The purposes of processing, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data has been or will be disclosed will be disclosed, the planned storage period, the existence of a right to rectification, erasure, restriction of processing, or objection, the existence of a right of appeal, the origin of your data, if it was not collected by us, as well as the existence of a as well as on the existence of automated decision-making, including profiling and, if applicable, meaningful information on their request details
- in accordance with Art. 16 DSGVO without undue delay the correction of incorrect or to demand the correction of inaccurate or incomplete personal data stored by us. demand
- in accordance with Art. 17 DSGVO to delete your personal data stored by us unless the processing is necessary for the exercise of the right to freedom of expression and information, for compliance with a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest, or for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims
- the restriction of the processing of your personal data pursuant to Art. 18 DSGVO, insofar as the accuracy of the data is disputed by you, the processing is unlawful, but you object to its erasure and we no longer require the data, but you need it for the assertion, exercise or defense of legal claims or you have objected to the processing pursuant to Art. Art. 21 DSGVO objected to the processing
- in accordance with Art. 20 DSGVO request your personal data that you have provided to us in a structured, common and machine-readable format, or to request the transfer of your data to another data controller
- to revoke your consent at any time in accordance with Art. 7 (3) DSGVO. This has the consequence that we may no longer continue the data processing based on this consent for the future, and
- complain to a supervisory authority in accordance with Art. 77 DSGVO. As a rule you can contact the supervisory authority of your usual place of residence or workplace or our place of work or our registered office
- object to the processing of your personal data in accordance with Art. 21 DSGVO, insofar as there are reasons for this that arise from your particular situation or the objection is directed against direct advertising. In the latter case, you have a general right to object, which will be implemented by us without specifying a particular situation. You have the possibility to object by telephone, by e-mail, by fax or to our postal address listed at the beginning of this data protection declaration informally.
6. Security of data
To ensure data security, the transmission of the contents of our website is encrypted using the website is encrypted using the SSL method in accordance with the state of the art. For data is secured by us and the commissioned service providers, with whom appropriate contractual with whom corresponding contractual agreements have been made, take appropriate measures the state of the art, in particular to restrict access to the data, to protect against data, for protection against alteration and loss, and for confidentiality in accordance with the the state of the art.